Tea Masterclass 30.11
There ain’t no party like a tea tasting party! Start with a tea cocktail and then sip on unlimited tea / coffee while you learn about tea scandals throughout history, how tea is made and the best way to prepare and drink tea. You’ll also be guided through a formal tasting of 11 teas and blends to improve your ‘tea palate’. And of course, there’s cake!
- Welcome cocktail (yep, it contains tea).
- Background on tea, the scandalous history of tea, tea production, the different types of tea and the correct way to brew tea.
- Guided tasting of 11 classic teas and modern blends with tasting notes provided.
- Unlimited teas / coffees from the bar during breaks.
- 20% discount on any tea & tea ware purchased on the night.
Location: Yumchaa Brick Lane, 137 Brick Lane, E1 6SB
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Date: Thurs 30th Nov
(More dates and events here).
“Excellent evening – informative, interesting and good fun, it was a smallish group of about eight, I can think of other friends that would enjoy it so may go back,they are planning to run monthly. The tea infused gin was great – I will be trying that at home, and now have several of their amazing teas. The can also arrange private tastings for groups” ★★★★★ – Donna
Contact us directly to book for events more than 3 months in advance or to arrange a private event: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of stock