BeauTEA Workshop 22.08
Date: Tuesday 22nd of August
Time: 7pm – 8.30pm
Location: Yumchaa Putney High Street
Matcha green tea is the new beauty ingredient all the big companies are using! Enjoyed in Japanese culture for centuries, this green tea is high in antioxidants and helps fight the signs of ageing in the skin by slowing the breakdown of collagen. Store bought matcha treatments can set you back hundreds, so why not make them yourself! Our crafting expert will help you whip up three different matcha beauty treatments using all natural ingredients in this fun, hands on workshop!
- Cup of matcha, tea or coffee on arrival.
- Learn about matcha tea, how it’s made and why it’s full of health benefits.
- Guided workshop with all materials included.
- You’ll make three matcha beauty products (all yours to take home!):
1. Exfoliating Matcha, vanilla & coconut body scrub
2. Luxurious face mask with matcha, raw honey and cinnamon
3. Matcha & coconut ‘bath bombs’
Out of stock
You may also like…
Chai Scented CandleLarge chai scented candle handmade in Great Britian with natural wax
£12.00Quick ViewAdd to cart
Chai Making KitEverything you'll need to make a Chai latte the easy way! £25.50 Quick ViewAdd to cart
Tea Lover’s Lip Balm SetSet of three luxury lip balms with locally produced beeswax and natural tea oils £11.50 Quick ViewAdd to cart
Yumchaa ‘Tea for One’ SetThis two in one china teapot and tea cup is an essential for any tea lover. £15.50 Quick ViewAdd to cart